HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded up 16.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, HEAT has traded 106% higher against the US dollar. One HEAT coin can now be purchased for $0.0564 or 0.00000875 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. HEAT has a total market capitalization of $2.10 million and $2,880.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007913 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004016 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015457 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00148624 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.13 or 0.00250408 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00020334 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.70 or 0.10241259 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00051617 BTC.
HEAT uses the hashing algorithm. HEAT’s total supply is 37,308,303 coins. The official website for HEAT is heatledger.com. The Reddit community for HEAT is /r/heatledger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HEAT’s official Twitter account is @heatcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HEAT Coin Trading
HEAT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.