Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last week, Hedge has traded 47.7% higher against the US dollar. Hedge has a market cap of $1.80 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hedge token can now be bought for about $0.49 or 0.00007509 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004048 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015526 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00149453 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00251608 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.81 or 0.10312422 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011251 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Hedge Token Profile
Hedge’s genesis date was August 30th, 2017. Hedge’s total supply is 5,100,033 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,709,674 tokens. The Reddit community for Hedge is /r/hedgetoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hedge’s official website is www.hedge-crypto.com. The official message board for Hedge is t.me/joinchat/F5fglQ7DVPV2wi4JK8Mw9A. Hedge’s official Twitter account is @hedgetoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Hedge Token Trading
Hedge can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hedge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedge should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hedge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.