Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Helium has a market capitalization of $3.20 million and $3,493.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Helium coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00005700 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Helium has traded down 6.4% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00051949 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00025532 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004153 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015138 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001603 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007945 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004238 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007624 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002601 BTC.
Helium Coin Profile
Helium uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 9,181,256 coins and its circulating supply is 8,785,876 coins. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Helium’s official website is heliumchain.org. Helium’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Helium
Helium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Helium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Helium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.