Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded up 3.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Humaniq token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0271 or 0.00000420 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Mercatox, Bittrex and Hotbit. During the last seven days, Humaniq has traded 0.1% lower against the dollar. Humaniq has a total market capitalization of $5.02 million and $94,961.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015465 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00149368 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.30 or 0.00252914 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.77 or 0.10236246 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011242 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Humaniq’s genesis date was December 11th, 2016. Humaniq’s total supply is 206,618,753 tokens and its circulating supply is 185,286,753 tokens. The Reddit community for Humaniq is /r/Humaniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Humaniq’s official website is humaniq.com. Humaniq’s official Twitter account is @Humaniq_co and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, YoBit, Bittrex, Mercatox and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Humaniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.