Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Hush coin can now be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001601 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Coinroom. During the last week, Hush has traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. Hush has a total market capitalization of $526,185.00 and approximately $59.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.49 or 0.02057383 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.83 or 0.00466729 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.99 or 0.00234574 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00030626 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00043545 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010191 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005093 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
Hush Coin Profile
HUSH is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 21st, 2016. Hush’s total supply is 5,142,313 coins. Hush’s official website is myhush.org. Hush’s official Twitter account is @MyHushTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hush is /r/Myhush and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Hush is forum.myhush.org.
Hush Coin Trading
Hush can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.