Media coverage about HYUNDAI Mtr Co/GDR (OTCMKTS:HYMTF) has trended somewhat positive this week, according to InfoTrie Sentiment. InfoTrie identifies negative and positive media coverage by reviewing more than 6,000 news and blog sources. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. HYUNDAI Mtr Co/GDR earned a daily sentiment score of 1.83 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news articles about the company an news buzz score of 5 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat likely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected HYUNDAI Mtr Co/GDR’s score:
- Hyundai Bets on EV Era With $250 Million Grab Investment (finance.yahoo.com)
- Hyundai raises Southeast Asia bet with second investment in Grab (finance.yahoo.com)
- [$$] Hyundai Motor pours $250m investment into Grab (finance.yahoo.com)
- Hyundai, Kia team up to invest $250 million in ride-hailing firm Grab (finance.yahoo.com)
- Hyundai raises stakes in auto tech with $250m investment in Grab (uk.finance.yahoo.com)
HYMTF remained flat at $$25.25 on Friday. 107 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 5,603. HYUNDAI Mtr Co/GDR has a 1-year low of $31.00 and a 1-year high of $50.00.
HYUNDAI Mtr Co/GDR Company Profile
Hyundai Motor Company, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and distributes motor vehicles and parts worldwide. It operates in Vehicle, Finance, and Others segments. The company offers cars under the i30 N, Veloster, Accent, Sonata, i30, Azera, Sonata Turbo, i40, i40 Sedan, Elantra, Elantra Sport, Accent 5DR, ix20, i20, i20 Coupe, Elite i20, Xcent, i10, Grand i10, and Eon names.
Recommended Story: Preferred Stock
Receive News & Ratings for HYUNDAI Mtr Co/GDR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HYUNDAI Mtr Co/GDR and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.