iEthereum (CURRENCY:IETH) traded down 17.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. In the last week, iEthereum has traded up 15.6% against the U.S. dollar. One iEthereum token can now be purchased for about $0.0150 or 0.00000233 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and YoBit. iEthereum has a market capitalization of $269,891.00 and approximately $977.00 worth of iEthereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007925 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004017 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015435 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00148826 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.20 or 0.00251751 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $653.93 or 0.10161632 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011202 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
iEthereum’s launch date was October 14th, 2017. iEthereum’s total supply is 18,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,982,000 tokens. iEthereum’s official Twitter account is @iethereum. The official website for iEthereum is iethereum.trade.
iEthereum Token Trading
iEthereum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as iEthereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade iEthereum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase iEthereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for iEthereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for iEthereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.