Ifoods Chain (CURRENCY:IFOOD) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Ifoods Chain token can now be bought for about $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Allcoin and FCoin. Ifoods Chain has a total market cap of $5.83 million and $13,617.00 worth of Ifoods Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Ifoods Chain has traded down 0.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007973 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004026 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015533 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00149780 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00251745 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $655.35 or 0.10243216 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011191 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Ifoods Chain
Ifoods Chain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,499,999,990 tokens. Ifoods Chain’s official Twitter account is @IfoodsL. The official message board for Ifoods Chain is www.ifoodschain.io/#/News. Ifoods Chain’s official website is www.ifoodschain.io.
Buying and Selling Ifoods Chain
Ifoods Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin and Allcoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ifoods Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ifoods Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ifoods Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ifoods Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ifoods Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.