Ink (CURRENCY:INK) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Ink has a total market cap of $7.95 million and approximately $2.96 million worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Ink has traded down 3.8% against the US dollar. One Ink token can now be bought for approximately $0.0171 or 0.00000266 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exmo, Coinnest, Gate.io and ZB.COM.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007874 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00148954 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00251260 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $656.85 or 0.10207968 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011187 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ink Token Profile
Ink’s genesis date was October 28th, 2017. Ink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 463,910,527 tokens. The Reddit community for Ink is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ink’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ink is ink.one. Ink’s official message board is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation.
Buying and Selling Ink
Ink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, EXX, TOPBTC, HitBTC, CoinBene, Gate.io, ZB.COM, CoinEgg, Bit-Z, Exmo, Coinnest, LBank and Coinrail. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.