INS Ecosystem (CURRENCY:INS) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 10th. Over the last week, INS Ecosystem has traded up 13.7% against the U.S. dollar. One INS Ecosystem token can currently be purchased for $0.55 or 0.00008538 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, OKEx, Cobinhood and Kucoin. INS Ecosystem has a market capitalization of $16.68 million and $1.51 million worth of INS Ecosystem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007911 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015465 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00149405 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00251973 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.61 or 0.10242192 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011234 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
INS Ecosystem Profile
INS Ecosystem was first traded on December 4th, 2017. INS Ecosystem’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,300,918 tokens. INS Ecosystem’s official website is ins.world. The Reddit community for INS Ecosystem is /r/ins_ecosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. INS Ecosystem’s official Twitter account is @ins_ecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for INS Ecosystem is blog.ins.world.
Buying and Selling INS Ecosystem
INS Ecosystem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Liqui, Cobinhood, Binance and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as INS Ecosystem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire INS Ecosystem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase INS Ecosystem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for INS Ecosystem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for INS Ecosystem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.