Invacio (CURRENCY:INV) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 10th. During the last week, Invacio has traded up 38.5% against the US dollar. Invacio has a market capitalization of $917,820.00 and approximately $4,649.00 worth of Invacio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Invacio token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0281 or 0.00000436 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Mercatox and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $162.77 or 0.02527461 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009799 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011900 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003810 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002250 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00001201 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000032 BTC.
INV is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 3rd, 2016. Invacio’s total supply is 44,397,397 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,680,902 tokens. Invacio’s official Twitter account is @Invacio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Invacio is www.invacio.com.
Invacio Token Trading
Invacio can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Mercatox and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invacio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Invacio should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Invacio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Invacio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invacio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.