Joulecoin (CURRENCY:XJO) traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Joulecoin has a market capitalization of $181,544.00 and approximately $43.00 worth of Joulecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Joulecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0049 or 0.00000076 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last week, Joulecoin has traded down 3.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00016046 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded up 72.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00056734 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Joulecoin (CRYPTO:XJO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 22nd, 2013. Joulecoin’s total supply is 37,125,799 coins. The official website for Joulecoin is www.jouleco.in. Joulecoin’s official Twitter account is @JouleCoin.
Buying and Selling Joulecoin
Joulecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joulecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joulecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Joulecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joulecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joulecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.