JSECOIN (CURRENCY:JSE) traded down 16.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. JSECOIN has a market capitalization of $1.23 million and $8,435.00 worth of JSECOIN was traded on exchanges in the last day. One JSECOIN token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and IDEX. During the last week, JSECOIN has traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007949 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00149494 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.08 or 0.00251656 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $652.86 or 0.10214841 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
JSECOIN Token Profile
JSECOIN’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 443,479,880 tokens. JSECOIN’s official message board is jsecoin.com/blog. JSECOIN’s official Twitter account is @jsecoin. The Reddit community for JSECOIN is /r/JSEcoin_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. JSECOIN’s official website is jsecoin.com.
Buying and Selling JSECOIN
JSECOIN can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as JSECOIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade JSECOIN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy JSECOIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JSECOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JSECOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.