Karma (CURRENCY:KRM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 10th. During the last week, Karma has traded 15.4% higher against the dollar. One Karma token can currently be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE and OTCBTC. Karma has a total market cap of $2.92 million and $66,562.00 worth of Karma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001182 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00052083 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00061118 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00025605 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0963 or 0.00001504 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015228 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004134 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $134.72 or 0.02103535 BTC.
Karma (CRYPTO:KRM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 3rd, 2014. Karma’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,782,809,241 tokens. The Reddit community for Karma is /r/KARMAEOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Karma’s official Twitter account is @KarmaBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Karma is medium.com/@hello_11092. The official website for Karma is www.karmaapp.io.
Karma Token Trading
Karma can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE and OTCBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Karma should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Karma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Karma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.