KekCoin (CURRENCY:KEK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. KekCoin has a market cap of $475,053.00 and $192.00 worth of KekCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, KekCoin has traded down 11.1% against the dollar. One KekCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0443 or 0.00000690 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00001168 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00051743 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00060827 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00025358 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0963 or 0.00001499 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015161 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001604 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004003 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $149.11 or 0.02320968 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC.
KekCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 2.0 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2017. KekCoin’s total supply is 11,716,385 coins and its circulating supply is 10,716,385 coins. KekCoin’s official Twitter account is @KekCore and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for KekCoin is /r/KekcoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for KekCoin is kekcoin.co.
Buying and Selling KekCoin
KekCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KekCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KekCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KekCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KekCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KekCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.