LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. LEOcoin has a market cap of $11.04 million and $1.27 million worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LEOcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001698 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, TOPBTC, LEOxChange and Bit-Z. During the last seven days, LEOcoin has traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,407.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $212.65 or 0.03327596 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $557.21 or 0.08719314 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $52.19 or 0.00816506 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $105.60 or 0.01652229 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.45 or 0.00147909 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $131.49 or 0.02057383 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.83 or 0.00466729 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00029070 BTC.
LEOcoin Coin Profile
LEOcoin (CRYPTO:LEO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 110,100,629 coins and its circulating supply is 101,743,211 coins. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. LEOcoin’s official website is www.leocoin.org. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LEOcoin Coin Trading
LEOcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, TOPBTC, Livecoin, C-CEX and LEOxChange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.