Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Linda coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC on exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Cryptohub, CoinExchange and Nanex. Linda has a market capitalization of $12.85 million and $17,570.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Linda has traded 7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003193 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Linda (LINDA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 4th, 2017. Linda’s total supply is 11,541,160,598 coins and its circulating supply is 11,094,391,261 coins. The official website for Linda is lindacoin.com. Linda’s official Twitter account is @Lindaproject.
Linda Coin Trading
Linda can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, YoBit, Graviex, BTC-Alpha, CoinExchange, Cryptohub and BitFlip. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linda should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.