LiteBar (CURRENCY:LTB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. LiteBar has a market capitalization of $133,484.00 and $35.00 worth of LiteBar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LiteBar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00002131 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, LiteBar has traded 23% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00026000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
LiteBar (LTB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 11th, 2014. LiteBar’s total supply is 973,045 coins. LiteBar’s official Twitter account is @litebarco. The official website for LiteBar is litebar.co.
Buying and Selling LiteBar
LiteBar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.