Machinecoin (CURRENCY:MAC) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Machinecoin has a market cap of $9,759.00 and $0.00 worth of Machinecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Machinecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Machinecoin has traded 92.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- I0Coin (I0C) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 23.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001966 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 71.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
Machinecoin (CRYPTO:MAC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 7th, 2014. Machinecoin’s total supply is 21,435,250 coins. The Reddit community for Machinecoin is /r/Machinecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Machinecoin is machinecoin.io. Machinecoin’s official Twitter account is @machinecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Machinecoin Coin Trading
Machinecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Machinecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Machinecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Machinecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Machinecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Machinecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.