Headlines about Market Leader (NASDAQ:LEDR) have been trending somewhat positive this week, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than six thousand news and blog sources. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Market Leader earned a media sentiment score of 2.00 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave media coverage about the technology company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Market Leader’s score:
- The Consumer Technology Association Inducts 14 Industry Leaders into the 2018 CT Hall of Fame (marketwatch.com)
- Hot Growth Stocks Today: Here Is The Ideal Market Cap For Current Wall Street Leaders (investors.com)
- On the market — 103 N. Madison Place (newsleader.com)
- WorkBoard Adds Veteran Sales and Growth Leaders, Deepens Bench of OKR Experts to Scale Business Faster (marketwatch.com)
- Intrepid by VitalSource Welcomes Dynamic Growth Leaders to Team (marketwatch.com)
Market Leader Company Profile
Market Leader, Inc, online technology and marketing solutions for real estate professionals across the United States and Canada. The Company serves more than 100,000 real estate agents, brokerages and franchisors , offering an end-to-end marketing solution that enables them to grow and manage their businesses.
Further Reading: What are the Benefits of Index Funds?
Receive News & Ratings for Market Leader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Market Leader and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.