Marscoin (CURRENCY:MARS) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. One Marscoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC on exchanges. Marscoin has a market cap of $112,160.00 and $69.00 worth of Marscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Marscoin has traded up 5.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00027600 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
MARS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 27th, 2014. Marscoin’s total supply is 28,279,074 coins. The official website for Marscoin is marscoin.org. The Reddit community for Marscoin is /r/marscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Marscoin’s official Twitter account is @marscoinorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Marscoin
Marscoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Marscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Marscoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Marscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Marscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.