Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Matchpool has a market capitalization of $3.89 million and approximately $101,196.00 worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Matchpool has traded up 3.8% against the dollar. One Matchpool token can currently be purchased for $0.0518 or 0.00000805 BTC on major exchanges including Gatecoin, Upbit, HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007904 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004018 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015456 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00149232 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.18 or 0.00251429 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.48 or 0.10229503 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011277 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Matchpool was first traded on January 14th, 2017. Matchpool’s total supply is 98,855,150 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Matchpool is /r/Matchpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Matchpool is community.matchpool.com. Matchpool’s official Twitter account is @matchpool and its Facebook page is accessible here. Matchpool’s official website is matchpool.co.
Buying and Selling Matchpool
Matchpool can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Upbit, HitBTC, Liqui and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matchpool should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Matchpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.