Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 10th. Mercury has a market capitalization of $10.97 million and $575,432.00 worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Mercury has traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar. One Mercury token can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001704 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007874 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00148954 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00251260 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $656.85 or 0.10207968 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011187 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Mercury Token Profile
Mercury launched on March 15th, 2017. Mercury’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Mercury’s official Twitter account is @darcrus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Mercury is www.darcr.us.
Mercury Token Trading
Mercury can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Upbit, Bittrex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mercury should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mercury using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.