Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded up 1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last week, Metronome has traded 18.7% higher against the dollar. Metronome has a total market cap of $15.06 million and $253,119.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metronome token can now be bought for approximately $1.74 or 0.00027283 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, IDEX, BitForex and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007865 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00149243 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00250462 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $657.12 or 0.10222802 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011120 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Metronome launched on July 24th, 2017. Metronome’s total supply is 10,400,320 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,638,196 tokens. The official website for Metronome is www.metronome.io. The official message board for Metronome is medium.com/@MetronomeToken. The Reddit community for Metronome is /r/metronometoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Metronome’s official Twitter account is @MTNToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Metronome
Metronome can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Upbit, YoBit, DDEX, Bilaxy, Gate.io, Bittrex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metronome should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metronome using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.