MindCoin (CURRENCY:MND) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 10th. During the last seven days, MindCoin has traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One MindCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. MindCoin has a market capitalization of $44,691.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of MindCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 205.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC.
MindCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 4th, 2015. MindCoin’s total supply is 15,867,695 coins. MindCoin’s official Twitter account is @MindCoinCrypto. MindCoin’s official website is www.mindcoin.xyz.
MindCoin Coin Trading
MindCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MindCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MindCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MindCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MindCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MindCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.