Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded down 9.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last week, Minereum has traded 22.8% lower against the dollar. Minereum has a market cap of $97,389.00 and $257.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Minereum token can now be bought for approximately $0.0225 or 0.00000351 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015464 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00149186 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.16 or 0.00251290 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $658.28 or 0.10233296 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011154 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Minereum’s genesis date was April 14th, 2017. Minereum’s total supply is 4,318,914 tokens. The official website for Minereum is www.minereum.com. Minereum’s official Twitter account is @minereumtoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Minereum
Minereum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Minereum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Minereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.