MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. MinexCoin has a total market capitalization of $8.72 million and approximately $27,929.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MinexCoin coin can now be purchased for about $1.96 or 0.00030425 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Exmo, Livecoin and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007894 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015480 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00149409 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.20 or 0.00251627 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $659.63 or 0.10248502 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011159 BTC.
MNX is a coin. Its launch date was March 29th, 2017. MinexCoin’s total supply is 6,060,110 coins and its circulating supply is 4,454,404 coins. MinexCoin’s official Twitter account is @minexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MinexCoin’s official website is minexcoin.com. The Reddit community for MinexCoin is /r/Minexcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling MinexCoin
MinexCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Exmo. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MinexCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MinexCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MinexCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.