MintCoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 5.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last seven days, MintCoin has traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar. MintCoin has a total market cap of $3.20 million and $8,826.00 worth of MintCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MintCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and SouthXchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003193 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000095 BTC.
MintCoin (MINT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 6th, 2014. MintCoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. The Reddit community for MintCoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for MintCoin is www.mintcoinofficial.eu. MintCoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MintCoin
MintCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MintCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MintCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MintCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.