Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Mithril has a market cap of $98.88 million and $9.62 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Mithril has traded up 0.9% against the dollar. One Mithril token can now be bought for about $0.26 or 0.00003971 BTC on exchanges including DigiFinex, CoinExchange, Ethfinex and ZB.COM.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00051610 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00025399 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015115 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001604 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007999 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004136 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007589 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002754 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000147 BTC.
Mithril (CRYPTO:MITH) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 12th, 2018. Mithril’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 387,392,092 tokens. The Reddit community for Mithril is /r/MithrilToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mithril’s official Twitter account is @MithrilToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mithril’s official message board is medium.com/mithriltoken. Mithril’s official website is mith.io.
Buying and Selling Mithril
Mithril can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Gate.io, Ethfinex, HitBTC, LBank, ZB.COM, BitForex, Bithumb, FCoin, DigiFinex and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mithril using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.