Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. In the last week, Monero Original has traded 0.4% lower against the dollar. One Monero Original coin can currently be bought for $1.20 or 0.00018686 BTC on exchanges. Monero Original has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $285.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $105.88 or 0.01643613 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00017034 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008768 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00001245 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001792 BTC.
Monero Original Coin Profile
Monero Original (CRYPTO:XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,558,932 coins. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original.
Monero Original Coin Trading
Monero Original can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.