Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded 5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. During the last seven days, Mooncoin has traded 81.7% higher against the US dollar. One Mooncoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. Mooncoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $119.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $52.42 or 0.00813738 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002902 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003986 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00001363 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020803 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008687 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001623 BTC.
Mooncoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 28th, 2013. Mooncoin’s total supply is 224,850,784,896 coins. Mooncoin’s official Twitter account is @mooncoinitalia. The official website for Mooncoin is www.mooncoin.eco. The Reddit community for Mooncoin is /r/MoonCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Mooncoin Coin Trading
Mooncoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mooncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mooncoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mooncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.