Mothership (CURRENCY:MSP) traded down 2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 10th. During the last seven days, Mothership has traded up 12.4% against the dollar. One Mothership token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0863 or 0.00001340 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and HitBTC. Mothership has a market capitalization of $12.08 million and $11,488.00 worth of Mothership was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007904 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004018 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015456 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00149232 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.18 or 0.00251429 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $658.48 or 0.10229503 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011277 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Mothership launched on July 5th, 2017. Mothership’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,000,000 tokens. Mothership’s official Twitter account is @MothershipCX. The official website for Mothership is mothership.cx.
Buying and Selling Mothership
Mothership can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mothership directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mothership should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mothership using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mothership Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mothership and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.