nDEX (CURRENCY:NDX) traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. nDEX has a market cap of $521,399.00 and approximately $26,822.00 worth of nDEX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One nDEX token can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox and LATOKEN. Over the last week, nDEX has traded 10.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007885 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004031 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015477 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00149303 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.16 or 0.00251109 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $658.39 or 0.10232924 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011143 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
nDEX’s total supply is 15,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,932,627,051 tokens. The official message board for nDEX is medium.com/@nDEXofficial. nDEX’s official website is ndexnetwork.com.
nDEX Token Trading
nDEX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as nDEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire nDEX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy nDEX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for nDEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for nDEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.