NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. NeosCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.17 million and $1,360.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, NeosCoin has traded 11.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One NeosCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.29 or 0.00004460 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Trade By Trade and Poloniex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,430.14 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $558.37 or 0.08724476 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012042 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014755 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00022448 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015209 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $63.58 or 0.00987353 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00055912 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009314 BTC.
NeosCoin (CRYPTO:NEOS) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 24th, 2014. NeosCoin’s total supply is 4,108,361 coins. The Reddit community for NeosCoin is /r/NeosCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NeosCoin’s official Twitter account is @NeosCoin. The official website for NeosCoin is www.neos.sh.
Buying and Selling NeosCoin
NeosCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NeosCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NeosCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NeosCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.