Neutron (CURRENCY:NTRN) traded up 25.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Neutron coin can currently be bought for $0.0185 or 0.00000287 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Neutron has a total market cap of $718,554.00 and $1,747.00 worth of Neutron was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Neutron has traded 12.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014710 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 36.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004258 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000939 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000258 BTC.
Neutron Coin Profile
Neutron is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 19th, 2015. Neutron’s total supply is 38,868,316 coins. Neutron’s official website is www.neutroncoin.com. The Reddit community for Neutron is /r/NeutronCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Neutron’s official Twitter account is @Neutron_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Neutron
Neutron can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neutron should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neutron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neutron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.