NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded down 43.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 10th. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, YoBit, FreiExchange and Crex24. Over the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded down 70.5% against the U.S. dollar. NewYorkCoin has a total market cap of $1.88 million and $3,826.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.56 or 0.00816762 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002912 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004130 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020557 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003600 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008608 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001662 BTC.
NYC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. The official website for NewYorkCoin is nycoin.community. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
NewYorkCoin Coin Trading
NewYorkCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Crex24, Exrates and FreiExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.