Niobium Coin (CURRENCY:NBC) traded 16.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. During the last seven days, Niobium Coin has traded down 21.5% against the US dollar. Niobium Coin has a market capitalization of $2.81 million and $6,747.00 worth of Niobium Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Niobium Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0566 or 0.00000884 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, YoBit and Exrates.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007874 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004008 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015428 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00148858 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.13 or 0.00250608 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $656.53 or 0.10201978 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011121 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Niobium Coin Profile
Niobium Coin’s genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Niobium Coin’s total supply is 102,289,706 tokens and its circulating supply is 49,612,285 tokens. Niobium Coin’s official website is niobiumcoin.io. Niobium Coin’s official Twitter account is @NiobiumCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Niobium Coin is /r/NiobiumBomesp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Niobium Coin
Niobium Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Bleutrade and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niobium Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Niobium Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Niobium Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Niobium Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niobium Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.