NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 10th. During the last week, NoLimitCoin has traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar. One NoLimitCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0147 or 0.00000229 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. NoLimitCoin has a total market cap of $3.10 million and $10,976.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00032749 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007217 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
NLC2 is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It launched on November 11th, 2016. NoLimitCoin’s total supply is 210,318,158 coins. NoLimitCoin’s official Twitter account is @NoLimitCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NoLimitCoin is nolimitcoin.org. The Reddit community for NoLimitCoin is /r/nolimitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC, Cryptopia, YoBit, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NoLimitCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.