nUSD (CURRENCY:NUSD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. nUSD has a market cap of $1.51 million and approximately $72,551.00 worth of nUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, nUSD has traded 1.1% higher against the dollar. One nUSD token can now be bought for about $1.01 or 0.00015636 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015467 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00149288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.18 or 0.00251158 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $659.45 or 0.10237177 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011160 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
nUSD’s total supply is 1,499,756 tokens. nUSD’s official Twitter account is @havven_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for nUSD is havven.io. The Reddit community for nUSD is /r/havven and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for nUSD is blog.havven.io.
nUSD Token Trading
nUSD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as nUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade nUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase nUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for nUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for nUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.