Nyancoin (CURRENCY:NYAN) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 10th. Nyancoin has a market cap of $103,983.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Nyancoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nyancoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Nyancoin has traded down 15.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00027600 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
NYAN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 5th, 2014. Nyancoin’s total supply is 322,805,606 coins. Nyancoin’s official website is www.nyancoin.info. Nyancoin’s official Twitter account is @Nyan_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nyancoin
Nyancoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nyancoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nyancoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nyancoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nyancoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nyancoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.