Obsidian (CURRENCY:ODN) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 10th. Obsidian has a market capitalization of $85,473.00 and $459.00 worth of Obsidian was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Obsidian coin can now be purchased for $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Obsidian has traded 23.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001175 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00051617 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00061005 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00025529 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00001491 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015139 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001606 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004107 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.92 or 0.02296305 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Obsidian (CRYPTO:ODN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 24th, 2017. Obsidian’s total supply is 98,150,866 coins and its circulating supply is 25,000,000 coins. Obsidian’s official website is obsidianplatform.com. Obsidian’s official Twitter account is @ObsidianCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Obsidian is /r/ObsidianProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Obsidian
Obsidian can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Obsidian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Obsidian should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Obsidian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Obsidian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obsidian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.