Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 10th. Omni has a total market cap of $3.03 million and $2,380.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Omni coin can now be purchased for $5.39 or 0.00083749 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Cryptohub, Poloniex and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Omni has traded 9.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $52.47 or 0.00815592 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002914 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004118 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00001426 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020800 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003629 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008671 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001662 BTC.
Omni Coin Profile
Omni (OMNI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 617,939 coins and its circulating supply is 561,623 coins. Omni’s official message board is www.reddit.com/r/omni. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omni’s official website is www.omnilayer.org. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptohub and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Omni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.