Onix (CURRENCY:ONX) traded 24.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Onix has traded 20.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Onix has a market cap of $82,203.00 and $276.00 worth of Onix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Onix coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015554 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 55.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001598 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Onix (CRYPTO:ONX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 26th, 2017. Onix’s total supply is 112,119,457 coins and its circulating supply is 107,072,781 coins. Onix’s official Twitter account is @onix_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Onix is /r/ONIXCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Onix’s official website is www.onixcoin.com.
Onix Coin Trading
Onix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Onix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Onix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Onix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Onix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Onix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.