Oyster (CURRENCY:PRL) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, Oyster has traded flat against the dollar. One Oyster token can now be bought for about $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, BitForex, Kucoin and Cryptopia. Oyster has a total market cap of $43.35 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Oyster was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007965 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004000 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015490 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00148848 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.18 or 0.00251290 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.81 or 0.10249386 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011201 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Oyster’s launch date was October 1st, 2017. Oyster’s total supply is 98,592,692 tokens and its circulating supply is 84,966,676 tokens. The Reddit community for Oyster is /r/Oyster and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Oyster is oysterprotocol.com. The official message board for Oyster is cryptomaa.com/coin/PRL. Oyster’s official Twitter account is @OysterProtocol.
Buying and Selling Oyster
Oyster can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, Kucoin, Cryptopia, BitForex, CoinExchange, COSS and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oyster directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oyster should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Oyster using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Oyster Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oyster and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.