Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded up 2.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Paragon has a market cap of $4.54 million and $45,572.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Paragon has traded up 57% against the dollar. One Paragon token can now be bought for about $0.0688 or 0.00001070 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, IDEX, Livecoin and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004048 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015526 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00149453 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00251608 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $659.81 or 0.10312422 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011251 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Paragon’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. Paragon’s total supply is 164,936,581 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,936,591 tokens. Paragon’s official Twitter account is @paragoncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Paragon is paragoncoin.com.
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, IDEX, Livecoin, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.