Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Peerguess has traded up 1.9% against the dollar. Peerguess has a total market capitalization of $62,758.00 and approximately $246.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Peerguess token can currently be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015473 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00148682 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.16 or 0.00251336 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $658.28 or 0.10235835 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Peerguess’ launch date was October 28th, 2017. Peerguess’ total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,537,668 tokens. Peerguess’ official Twitter account is @peerguess. Peerguess’ official message board is medium.com/@peerguess. The official website for Peerguess is peerguess.com.
Peerguess Token Trading
Peerguess can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peerguess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerguess should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peerguess using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.