Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. During the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded up 13.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC on major exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a total market cap of $305,454.00 and $125.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $162.94 or 0.02529526 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.88 or 0.00619185 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00018035 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00026854 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00023044 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020466 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009817 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014691 BTC.
Phoenixcoin (CRYPTO:PXC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 70,764,925 coins. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.