Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Phore has a total market capitalization of $7.03 million and $196,997.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Phore has traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar. One Phore coin can now be bought for about $0.46 or 0.00007217 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Nanex, CryptoBridge and IDAX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00032576 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Phore is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Phore’s total supply is 15,145,415 coins. The official message board for Phore is medium.com/@phoreblockchain. The Reddit community for Phore is /r/PhoreProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Phore’s official Twitter account is @phorecrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phore’s official website is phore.io.
Phore Coin Trading
Phore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.