Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded up 5.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last week, Pirl has traded up 20.9% against the US dollar. One Pirl coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0852 or 0.00001333 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin and BTC-Alpha. Pirl has a market capitalization of $2.25 million and approximately $6,396.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008363 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003428 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Pirl (CRYPTO:PIRL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on August 25th, 2017. Pirl’s total supply is 26,342,573 coins. Pirl’s official Twitter account is @PirlOfficial. Pirl’s official website is pirl.io. The Reddit community for Pirl is /r/pirl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Pirl
Pirl can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirl should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pirl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.