Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded 5.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Polis has a market cap of $4.25 million and $24,271.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Polis has traded 13% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Polis coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00015597 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded up 55.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001599 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 27% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Polis Coin Profile
Polis is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 21st, 2017. Polis’ total supply is 4,323,739 coins and its circulating supply is 4,262,523 coins. The Reddit community for Polis is /r/Polispay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Polis’ official Twitter account is @PolisBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Polis’ official website is polispay.org. The official message board for Polis is forum.polispay.org.
Buying and Selling Polis
Polis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Polis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.